Prevention and treatment of rejection reactions in transplantation of kidney, heart, pancreas or liver.
HematologyTreatment of aplastic clenbuterol side effects anemia. It is recommended for the treatment of reaction “graft-versus-host disease.”
CONTRAINDICATIONS – documented allergy to rabbit proteins. – Acute infectious diseases of viral or other etiology.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS – Use of the drug during pregnancy is not recommended. – The development of anaphylactoid reactions when using the drug andriol testocaps is a contraindication to its further introduction. – In order to assess the risk of anaphylactic shock, the first introduction for 1 hour can be administered intravenously test dose in 1/10 volume of the vial after dilution in 100 ml of saline (saline or dextrose). This test should be conducted under strict medical supervision in the conditions of the possibility of immediate intensive care. In the event of an anaphylactic reaction, immediately stop the infusion and in the future not to renew it.
SPECIAL NOTES – clenbuterol side effects should only be prescribed by a doctor. The drug should be used buy oxandrolone uk for the treatment of patients who are in hospital and undergoing immunosuppressive therapy for organ transplantation or for the treatment of aplastic anemia. – It is necessary to carefully observe the conditions of administration and patient monitoring:
- The introduction should be carried out by a slow continuous infusion. Rapid infusion of less than 4 hours is unacceptable.
- When using TIMOGLOBULIN drug is not administered simultaneously or using the same infusion set or blood derivatives and lipid solutions (intravenously).
- During the infusion needs constant medical supervision. In case of severe anaphylactoid reaction, the infusion should be discontinued.
- At transplantation, the treatment should be interrupted if the blood platelet count is below 50,000 / mm 3 .
- In the case of neutropenia, the dosage should be reduced or use of the preparation should be discontinued.
- During the period of treatment should be carried out daily monitoring of peripheral blood counts, and after completion of the drug should be monitored peripheral blood counts and kidney function for 2 weeks.
- Implemented inadvertently overdose can cause leukopenia, and thrombocytopenia.Prolonged use drug can cause serious infections, increase the risk of lymphoma.Drug Interactions – Concomitant use of other immunosuppressants and dangerous because of the possibility of too strong immunosuppression. – Live attenuated vaccines: during the use of the drug steroids oxymetholone is contraindicated immunization data vaccines due to the risk of generalized systemic infections (which can be fatal).DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Clenbuterol alpha pharma side effects introduced in / into a large vein with large bloodstream after dissolution using the supplied solvent and subsequent dilution in isotonic saline or dextrose solution (usually 50 ml per vial preparation). For prevention for 1 hour anaphylactoid reactions to a first infusion / are introduced in antihistamines and corticosteroids. Rapid infusion duration of less than 4 hours is not admissible.
- Prevention of rejection reactions: from 1.25 to 2.5 mg / kg body weight daily for 1-3 weeks after kidney transplantation, pancreas or liver and for 3-10 days and after heart transplantation. Treatment can be terminated without the gradual decrease in the daily dose. Treatment of acute rejection reactions or syndrome “graft-versus-host disease.”2.5-5 mg / kg body weight per day to improve the clinical and laboratory characteristics. Aplastic anemia 2.5-5 mg / kg body weight per day for 5 days.ADVERSE REACTIONS – temperature reaction, chills, skin rash. – Thrombocytopenia, neutropenia. – By the end of the first week of administration of the drug dianabol for sale uk may develop serum sickness. Continued treatment depends on the degree of its severity. – During or immediately after infusion anaphylactoid clenbuterol side effects reactions may occur, accompanied by a fall in blood pressure, respiratory disorders, fever and hives. The appearance of these symptoms requires the introduction of glucocorticoids or correct ongoing steroid therapy. These symptoms most frequently observed after the first injection and weaker the further use of the drug. The development of acute anaphylactic reaction is a strict contraindication to further the introduction of the drug clenbuterol.