Each of us wants to spend less, but to get more results. Most people, when they think about the use of various fat burners, hope that an excellent result can be achieved through the sleeves. Well, today I decided to write for you an interesting material about the use of clenbuterol.
Hello friends! Today we are talking about an interesting and effective fat burner – clenbuterol. In detail I will tell you how to take clenbuterol for weight loss and other interesting practical moments.
This year, for the first time, I used clenbuterol. Never before did I use any fat burners, well, except for coffee, which I really love.
This year I wanted to get a practical case on how to apply various types of fat burners, and how they affect the process of losing weight. I’m sure that the information will be interesting to you, friends.
First I propose to understand what clenbuterol is.
Clenbuterol is an adrenomimetic, i.e. a drug that is used in medicine for the treatment of bronchial asthma.
Clenbuterol DOES NOT RESPOND to the class of anabolic steroids, I repeat, this is adrenomimetic (a medicine for bronchial asthma).
For us, he is not primarily interested in this.
Clenbuterol in bodybuilding is used because of its ability to burn fat due to the excitation of beta-2-adrenergic receptors.
Do not be alarmed, if you have not understood words, the mechanism of action is quite simple.
Clenbuterol for weight loss. Mechanism of action
Clenbuterol for weight loss binds to beta-receptors of the second type in the muscle and adipose tissue of a person. After that, a number of biochemical reactions are triggered, which increase the synthesis of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP).
Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) activates enzymes that mobilize fatty acids from fat cells (adipocytes).
Additionally, clenbuterol, acting on beta-2 adrenoceptors, contributes to the production of adrenaline (a hormone of fear) and norepinephrine (a hormone of rage), which give a fat burning effect.
The secretion of thyroid hormones, which are natural fat burners of the body, also intensifies.
Clenbuterol affects lipoprotein lipase, suppressing its activity, thereby making the process of fat deposition in adipose tissue impossible.
As a result of all the above reactions, the level of basic metabolism increases by 20-30%.
Is the mechanism of action understandable from the point of view of losing weight? Let’s briefly explain again.
In many recent studies, for example, Lee P. of 2015 on formoterol (beta-2 selective agonist), refers to the anti-catabolic effect of clenbuterol, i.e. ABOUT ITS ABILITY TO SAVE THE MUSCULAR TISSUE WITH LOSING.
Experiments in humans in 2015 confirm the ability of clenbuterol for weight loss to retain muscles on drying and accelerate the synthesis of protein, which makes the drug relevant to bodybuilding.
I’m sure you will benefit from my experience with clenbuterol. I’ll describe it in more detail at the end of the article, but for now, let’s look at some of the effects of using this drug.
The positive effects of clenbuterol for weight loss
Based on the studies, the use of clenbuterol has the following positive effects:
- Burning fat, drying muscles.
- The growth of strength and endurance.
- Decreased appetite.
- Prevention of muscle catabolism.
- A slight anabolic effect (mild muscle growth).
- Quite low frequency of side effects (irreversible effects are practically absent).
At the bottom of the article, I will write in detail about my experience and feelings from the use of clenbuterol, I am sure many will benefit from my experience.
One of the well-known authors, Yuri Bombela argues that in large doses (more than 250-300 μg / day) clenbuterol can destroy muscles, contributing to the subsequent hypertrophy of muscle tissue, but this statement is untrue, because neither studies, nor, especially, empirical substantiation was not given. These are just guesses of the author. And to take in such dosages this preparation is simply silly. Later you will understand why.
In 2010, a study was conducted that shows the synergistic effect of the use of clenbuterol on the course of anabolic steroids (if you, of course, use them).
The side effects of clenbuterol
Despite the fact that irreversible side effects of the drug has almost no, you should indicate the most common of them, so that you were aware of:
- Increased heart rate (can be eliminated with beta-1 blockers, 5 mg of bisoprolol or 50 mg of metoprolol in the morning). Honestly, my heart was beating like mad, at first I even thought about stopping the reception, stopped at a working dosage of 120 mcg.
- Tremor (trembling). I noticed only in the first days of taking, until about 5-6 days approximately, then gradually fading. Can be eliminated with ketotifen.
- Sweating. Clenbuterol slightly increases the body temperature, so you are constantly hot, you sweat, and in general a semi-painful condition.
- Insomnia. If you take clenbuterol late in the evening, then insomnia is possible, but it is eliminated by ketotifenom 1-2 mg per night.
- Anxiety. Periodically, there is a feeling of excitement. Although it is difficult to notice, especially impressionable people. Eliminated by ketotifen.
- Increase in blood pressure. Eliminated by beta-1 adrenoblockers, 5 mg of bisoprolol or 50 mg of metoprolol in the morning.
- Diarrhea (stool disorder). Possible in the first days of taking the drug.
- Nausea. It is very rare, but it is sometimes possible.
- Convulsions. Usually with an overdose or at the initial stage of taking the drug. Dangerous thing, because. heart, this is also a muscle. I took clenbuterol during the swimming season, I was afraid that I could reduce something when you were far from the shore. The problem is solved by asparkam or panangin 2-3 times a day during meals.
- Sometimes, a headache. It is connected, more often, with the increase of arterial pressure.
Contraindications to the use of clenbuterol
Based on the side effects, clenbuterol has contraindications, which MUST be paid attention if you still want to use this drug.
- Thyrotoxicosis (thyroid disease) and hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Tachycardia and tachyarrhythmia (rapid heart rhythm abnormalities).
- Subaortic stenosis of the aorta (non-inflammatory disease of left ventricular muscle, which is characterized by a sharp narrowing of its cavity).
- Acute period of myocardial infarction.