The local application of timolol maleate rapidly penetrates the cornea. After the installation of eye drops maximum concentration of timolol in the aqueous humor of the anterior chamber is achieved in 1-2 hours. The small amount reaches the systemic circulation by absorption through the vessels of the conjunctiva, nasal mucosa and lacrimal tract. Withdrawal timolol metabolites is carried out mainly by the kidneys. In infants and young children the concentration of the active substance substantially exceeds the clenbuterol results in adults plasma.
Clenbuterol Results Indications for Use:
- increased intraocular pressure (ocular hypertension);
- open-angle glaucoma;
- afakicheskaya glaucoma and secondary glaucoma other;
- as an additional means for reducing the intraocular pressure in angle-closure glaucoma (in combination with miotikami);
- congenital glaucoma (with failure of other therapeutic measures).
- Do not use Timogeksal. If previously observed raised individual sensitivity to timolol. The drug is also contraindicated in patients with a history of the following diseases are present:
- asthma or other severe chronic obstructive airway disease;
- sinus bradycardia (slow heartbeat);
- atrioventricular block II or III degree;
- severe heart failure;
- cardiogenic shock;
- allergic reaction with generalized skin rash;
- severe atrophic rhinitis;
- corneal dystrophy clenbuterol results. Timogeksal should be used with caution in patients with pulmonary insufficiency, severe cerebrovascular insufficiency, congestive heart failure, diabetes, hypoglycemia, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, and while the appointment of other beta-blockers.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Sufficient experience of use during pregnancy, lactation and children do not have, however, shown that timolol passes the placental barrier and enters the breast milk. Perhaps the use of Timogeksala for the treatment of children, pregnant and lactating mothers prescribed by a doctor, if the expected therapeutic effect is greater than the risk of possible side effects. If the drug is applied directly under the close supervision for a few days after birth and during the entire treatment period, drug Timogeksal nursing mothers.
Dosage and Administration:
At the beginning of therapy slaughtered 1 drop preparation “Timogeksal” 0.25% or 0.5% in the diseased eye two times a day. If the IOP is normalized with regular use, the dosage should be limited to once per one drop of the formulation. Timogeksalom treatment is carried out usually for a prolonged time. Suspension or change clen cycle dosage is carried out only by order of the physician.
Clenbuterol Results Side Effects:
Local reactions: irritation and redness of the conjunctiva, eyelid skin, burning and itchy eyes, watery eyes, photophobia, epithelium edema, ptosis, dry eyes. During the fistuliziruyuschih antiglaukomatoznyh operations may develop detachment of the choroid in the postoperative period.
- Systemic reactions: Cardio-vascular system: congestive heart failure, bradycardia, bradyarrhythmia, decreased blood pressure, collapse, atriventrikulyarnaya blockade, heart failure, transient ischemic attacks. From the respiratory system: dyspnea, bronchospasm, pulmonary insufficiency. clenbuterol results: headache, dizziness, weakness, depression, paresthesia. On the part of the digestive tract: nausea, diarrhea. Allergic reactions: urticaria, eczema. Others: rhinitis, sexual dysfunction, alopecia.Topical application in infants can lead to sleep apnea. In case of side effects, discontinue use of the drug and how to contact your doctor as soon as possible (ophthalmologist).
Perhaps the development of obscherezorbtivnyh effects typical of beta-blockers: dizziness, headache, arrhythmia, bradycardia, bronchospasm, nausea, vomiting. Treatment: Immediately rinse eyes with water or saline solution, symptomatic therapy.
Clenbuterol Results Special Instructions:
You must see your doctor regularly to measure intraocular pressure and corneal examination. If the patient wears soft contact lenses, he should not use eye drops “Timogeksal” 0.25% and 0.5% as a preservative may be deposited in soft contact lenses, and provide adverse effects on the eye tissues. It is necessary to remove contact lenses prior to instillation of the drug and to wear them again only after 15 minutes. Immediately after instillation of the drug may reduce visual acuity and slower mental reactions, which may reduce the ability to actively participate in road traffic, maintenance of machines, or to perform work without reliable support. To an even greater extent this occurs in the interaction of the drug with alcohol. When transferring patients to treatment with timolol may need refractive error correction after effects caused by previously used miotikami. In the case of the upcoming surgery with general anesthesia, it is necessary to cancel the drug for 48 hours.
Interaction with Other Drugs:
Sharing Timogeksala with eye drops containing adrenaline may cause mydriasis. The specific effect of the drug – reducing the intraocular pressure increases with simultaneous use of eye drops containing epinephrine and pilocarpine, burying tri tren 150 dosage in the eyes of the two beta-blockers should not be. Lowering blood pressure and slowing heart rate may potentiate the joint application of the drug with calcium antagonists, reserpine, and beta-blockers. Concomitant use with insulin or oral antidiabetic agents may cause hypoglycemia. Timolol increases the effects clenbuterol results of muscle relaxants, so were to buy anabolic steroids requires removal of the drug for 48 hours before the planned surgery with general anesthesia. These data may relate to drugs that have been applied shortly before.
Generic Cialis: What is Cialis used for? generic cialis online Buy Vidalista 40 mg | Generic Tadalafil 40 MG | Cialis 40 mg